structure details

Chapel Royal,
Dublin,
Republic of Ireland


This structure is part of Dublin Castle

structure history

1807 - 1814 original construction
  » Johnston, Francis
1990 renovated
  » Office of Public Works

Other architects involved

  » Robinson, William
  » Pearce, Edward Lovett
  » Burgh, Thomas

related documents [select documents to add to marked list] [expanded view]