document details

Part of Book

Book TitleStately homes around Stillorgan
Chapter TitleCarysfort House
Book EditorFlanagan, Bonnie
PublisherBonnie Flanagan
Contenttext, illustrations
Note(s)The Sisters of Mercy bought the house in 1890, and extended it with a new novitiate, an industrial school and a primary school. In 1901 the Training College for Teachers was built
Subject(s)country houses ; convents ; teachers' colleges
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures